SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
What Is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) basically is using tools and processes to get your website higher on a search engines such as Google or Yahoo.
How Does SEO Work?
Google and other search engines use a set of rules or algorithm to determine when you search something that it comes up with the most applicable website. What SEO does is use processes to make the search engine know that your website is the most important one for the words or phrase searched.
SEO Package Detail:-
|Duration||12 Months Package|
|Google, Yahoo and Bing||30 keywords|
|Title tag optimisation||Yes|
|Meta tags optimisation||Yes|
|ALT tags optimisation||Yes|
|XML sitemap generation||Yes|
|Making URLs friendly||Yes|
|Proper linking structure||Yes|
|Right keyword density||Yes|
|Social media profiles||15|
|Social media bookmarks||15|
|TOTAL||100 per month|
|Onsite report||Within 10 days|
|Ranking report||Every 15 days|
|Backlinks report||Every 30 days|
|Google Analytics report||Every 30 days|
|Cost in AUD for 12 months||$ 380/month|
We build one way links to improve you search engine rankings in a ethical manner.
- Links with relevant “Keywords” in the Anchor Text
- Links from sites having a different range of Page Rank
- Links from industry-relevant pages
- Links spread over different domains
We DO NOT do the following!
- Link to your site will not be through a “redirect” script
- No links from ‘framed’ pages
- No ‘flash’ embedded links
- No Robots Tag excluded link pages
- No paid or time-bound links
- No links from Link Farms
- No links from FFA (Free-For-All) link networks
- No links from Blogs and BlogSpot
- No links from pornographic and other sites containing offensive content
How Long Does It Take?
See the image below. The more keywords used in a search generally the quicker they can start showing up higher on the search engine